Over 23 years experience in the automotive industry at Bosch, Mercedes Benz and Toyota. Dynamic and inspirational Senior Manager with a consistent record of exceptional delivery within challenging and competitive environments. Particular expertise in business turnaround, transformational change as well as directing sustainable improvement strategies and efficient use of resources. Combines profound management skills with high technical understanding, clear vision, superior implementation skills and a natural ability to build outstanding high-performance teams.
cross cultural management analytical thinking project management
vendor management strategy development budget controlling
communication skills business development business alignment
- Successful SAP/R3 introduction (in time / in budget)
- Successful CATIA V5 / ENOVIA VPM introduction (in time / in budget)
- Efficient transfer of outsourcing strategies and Managed Service Deals
- Significant annual budget savings
- Sustainable consolidation and successful alignment of business units to core business values
- Multi-million Euro project negotiations with achievement of significant savings
- Achieving SOX compliance
- Selected member of Toyota Senior Management Development Programme
- Establishment and supervision of supply chain management and controlling system
- Acquisition and supervision of well-known sponsors as EMC, Intel, BMC, Dassault Systemes.
- Presentations in front of sponsor customers, interviews with specialized journalists and analysts, video testimonials and white papers
- Entitled partner of the commercial rights holder for the FIA World Endurance Championship to offer partnership opportunities for the 24hrs of LeMans and the FIAWEC.
MTC Kenya Ltd. Director
Schiller Consultant Business Consultant, Project Manager
Toyota Motorsport General Manager
Mercedes Benz Projectmanager
Robert Bosch Development Engineer